Thursday, 18 November 2010

hearts and cats

Thrifted faux fur coat that I love. Heart shaped tights that I haven't worn in a long, long time.

IMG_0914

IMG_0913



Yes, slightly awkward.

IMG_0918

Not a great photo, but I was amused by Bwackum's little cosy fort. He usually gets up when we do, meowing at our breakfast, but today he stayed put, and I don't blame him. I wish for a fort of my own, especially on a weekday morning.

IMG_0908

Bwackums feels he owns my lap. Even when I try getting my laptop out and putting it on my lap, he is not deterred, he simply walks over the keys and sits on the laptop. And why not? He is a cat, and that is how they roll (or maybe this is only the cats I know, who very much consider themselves superior to all other living creatures, especially dogs, and humans also).

IMG_0921

11 comments:

  1. Haha, love the fort photo. Cats do have the most amazing ability to snuggle themselves in, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is rather splendid
    just putting it out there! :-)

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable heart tights! Vey lovely.

    xx and hugs

    Jhordyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, love the photos! :) i also has a black cat <3


    xx
    lmc

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, just found your blog and think its so sweet! your cat looks a bit like mine. and i love that fur coat.

    can we follow each other? i now follow you anyway :)

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous :D
    i need your tights!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. clearly, black cats rule! ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they're gorgeous, i'm pretty shoes>bills :P
    your cats so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh your cat is so adorable! love the fur too x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for your comment:) like ur blog also:)

    let's follow eachother:)

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness...that rose ring I would die for!! Well not literally...but I would really like it. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3