Friday, 19 November 2010

New shoes



New shoes, naughty me. I had them delivered to work as our door bell doesn't work. I'm not sure they'll be as comfortable as my shearling ones, but we'll see. I like the toughness of them, and plan to wear them with something more girly for the contrast.


IMG_0731

IMG_0896


IMG_0924

IMG_0923

CS Lewis: "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"


As much as I am looking forward to Harry Potter, I have a soft spot also for Narnia, having read the books when I was little. Dear Mister Tumnus.



7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd say the film is worth a watch! :)
    LOVE your booties so much,

    Rosie x

    http://carelesslycutyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your sweet comment :)

    i love your new shoes

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are super hot! I can imagine them looking great with girly partydresses for the festive season coming up!

    If you have some spare time, please drop by my blog!

    http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not the biggest harry potter fan but narnia on the over hand is a childhood favorite of mine too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are divine!

    I love both HP and Narnia - CS Lewis knew his stuff didn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes- I think maybe Narnia marked me more as I read it as a child, and immersed myself more in that world, whereas I was a teenager when HP came out..

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3