Sunday, 14 November 2010

rainy sunday

London was horribly rainy today, meaning I really had no motivation for going anywhere nice, apart from the supermarket for groceries. Thus, not wearing anything spectacular (boyfriend's cardi, urban outfitter dress), and I soon reverted back to PJs.

IMG_0919

IMG_0918

But when the weather is so abismal, I enjoy copious amounts of tea and all things sugary and perfectly delicious.

IMG_0917

IMG_0915

IMG_0916

image
(yummy shortbread)

Today, I listened to Buddy Holly's greatest hits, singing along, drinking tea out of cow tea cups and painting. I haven't done any art in ever such a long time, and wanted to get back into it again, slowly.

IMG_0923

IMG_0922

IMG_0921

IMG_0920

And I am savouring the sunday evening homework feeling again. Trying to find three decent ideas for tomorrow's travel writing class has been time consuming. But I'm looking forward to hearing other people's ideas and what people have to say about mine also. But butterflies in my tummy when it'll come to reading out in front of everyone..

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post!
    I ADORE your blog. & Oh my gosh, you're wearing my dream dress! They only had it in an extra small at my Urban. Jealousy!
    Thank you for your comment, sorry for just now getting back with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a cute, cute post.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what delicious sweet treats! You've made me so hungry, gargh!

    Hope the writing class goes well for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun pictures, love the patterns in your outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3