Monday, 10 October 2011

Rebecca's Guest Post

Today (if this posts correctly!) I should be celebrating my mum's birthday in France! So it's time for a guest post, from Rebecca of Ginger Ecstasy . I've been following her blog for a while and she has very cool style and also posts lots of different interesting things - Q & A's with bloggers, inspiration posts and wishlists- very organised!

----

An autumn’s dream



I’m sure everyone has the same emotion of sheer happiness when the new seasons collections are in store and you get a chance to stock up for a new season. The problem for most of course is the high cost of brand new items which is why I started my ‘Weekly Wish List’ feature on my blog to show it is possible to get great items at a low price on the high street.
However in this post I’ve been a little more adventurous and splashed out on making my dream outfits for autumn!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sessún Burnt Orange Jacquard Yvonne Dress, Peter Jensen Waffle Knit Cardigan, H&M Socks, Alexander McQueen Flat Motorcycle bootie, Handle It Satchel , Style for less ring


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Net-a-porter Lover Serpent Lace top, Isabel Marant Irish Knit Poncho, Wine red Burgundy skinny cord jeans, Steve Madden Women’s Grettta Ankle-Strap Sandl, Alexander McQueen Wicca calf hair clutch, Michael Kors Rose gold-plated chronograph watch


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


White lace Flippy Dress Topshop, Petite Fur Trim Coat Topshop, DKNY 30 Denier Tights, Dr Martens Eye Victorian Flowers, Bicycle Clock Necklace urban outfitters, Red Cable Knit Scarf Tophsop


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




T by Alexander Wang washed CDC Shirt, Madewell velvet sounstage shorts, FOGAL Noblesse Tights, Ralph Lauren Hoisery Diagonal Ragg Trouser Socks, Dr. Martens Jeffrey Paisley Boot, Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-plated glass ring, Yves Saint Laurent beastie ring, H&M necklace



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Jack Wills Lyttelton Cardie, Topshop Leather front tee, Alice in the Eve Ballerina Midi Skirt, Topshop Ale Brogue Lace Up Worker Boots, Amedeo Tigers Eye Horse Cameo Ring, Vintage Chanel Red Gripoix Earrings, Chanel quilted CC necklace

To see the sets on Polyvore click here
What are you dream outfits for the autumn?

Rebecca x

---

I'm certainly drooling over the outfits. Thanks Rebecca! You can check out her blog here

9 comments:

  1. I love every single one of these outfits! I'd say the second set is my favourite though; that chunky knit poncho looks so cosy and warm.

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sets, love each piece!! Hope your mum has a great Birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant outfits, especially love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the red pants. Im in love with pants in super bright colors. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca's done very well here! Love the rusty coloured Peter Pan collar dress!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit combinations!! Especially with the boots and I have never seen a WHITE YSL ring is it a fake or real? Anyway love it but infortunatlexy we dont have most of your shopshere in germany :(

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Sessún anything, particularly that orange dress... and I wouldn't say no to velvet shorts either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant post i am looking that time.I am searching that information few days.Very interesting post.

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3