Saturday, 21 January 2012
Faux fur coat: vintage//Dress: Zara//Brogues: vintage//Bag: Mulberry/Nail varnish: Barry M Peach Melba//Ring: Urban Outfitters
Following on from the pastel houses, the pastel outfit. I realise I'm blending into the door a little. D and I went to the Science Museum- I've literally not been since I was a child. It was also quite strange walking around South Kensington (where I went to school from 11-18) as a lot has changed, it's got even swankier if that's possible.
My blog was also suspended for about 36 hours (thanks Google). Still unsure why, apart from if they were offended by my comment on Claire's blog about Michael Fassbender's state of undress in Shame..
The lovelies Maria and Katie tagged me for a blog award, and as I was too lazy to think of seven facts last time, or tag anyone, I shall this time.
1. I enjoy meow conversations with my cat. There are different tones of meow, depending on mood and time of day. What do the neighbours think? Don't care.
2. I have a weird phobia of going too near the edge of the platform on the tube. I have to walk around someone going near the wall every time, just in case they nudge me as I overtake them. D walks quite brazenly over the yellow line..
3. I was such a geek between the ages of 16-18, very much obsessed with Lord of the Rings (as in the books mostly, and the other works of Tolkien).
4. I've recently been told I look like Millie Mackintosh from Made In Chelsea, I don't see it myself (especially as I don't have blonde hair).
5. I was also told I looked like Audrey Hepburn, which I much prefer (I don't see it myself..)
6. I don't cross the river in London if I don't have to. North London forever. Apart from the odd jaunt to New Malden on occasion.
7. I really can never think of anything interesting to put on here. So people will think I am quite boring. Tomorrow I'll no doubt think of something hugely entertaining.
I tag: #GOLLYGOSH , Almost Delightful , Hat full of sky , Beautiful Clutter . Because they have nice blogs.