Friday, 28 September 2012
My beauty essentials
A beauty post! From me! Yes, I am not a beauty blogger. I do read some posts with interest (and love looking at people's nail designs), although really I don't find reading a review of Vaseline that exciting.
Anyway, here are some products I can't do without at the moment. Some are quite common in the blogging world, and a couple are maybe a bit more unusual.
01. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm- It is expensive but I find this works wonders when applied over my daily moisturiser and before product 02. I can get dry patches and this sorts them out in no time. Also it smells nice (maybe not to everyone's taste of course).
02. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream- Yes I bought into the BB cream hype, and this has lasted me ages. I think I bought it in February or March. Good for evening out skin tone and hiding any blemishes.
03. Hei Poa pure Monoi oil- Love this. I'm not sure Monoi is that big in the UK, it's sometimes added in to suncreams and comes from Tahiti . You can use it on your skin, in your hair, in the bath, after sun burn..it promises to balance, nourish and restore your skin. I love products that can be used for different things. I apply it on my arms and legs, it smells quite strong at first (this one is vanilla) but gradually leaves behind a subtle scent. I bought this in a pharmacy in France (don't get me started on French pharmacies, they are amazing. Srsly.) Strangely, you can buy it on Amazon.
04. Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub- I love the smell of this. You can put it on dry skin before getting in the shower to exfoliate, do it in the shower and use it on your hair!! It lathers up a treat and promises to add volume to your tresses. Again, a multi purpose product, I love.
05. Not really a beauty product, but one of my fav perfumes at the moment, Miss Dior Cherie. I can still smell it at the end of a long day, always a plus in my book.