Thursday, 22 November 2012

Rose print jumper and scalloped skirt

Introducing my final guest post, from the lovely Milly. Her outfits are always spot on and she always gets up to all sorts of exciting things in Bristol and Exeter (and is an ambassador for Grazia doncha know!)..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Skirt: Zara | Jumper & bag: RePsycho | Jacket: Primark | Necklace: Mod Dolly | Ring: Retro Violet

Hello readers of Cold Knees! I'm Milly from A Sensible Heart, a little blog about fashion, baking and my life in Bristol.
The lovely Rachel is letting me write a guest post for her whilst she is off gallivanting around Nepal! (very jealous!) I have never done this before but here goes!

I moved to Bristol a few months ago and I am trying to explore the area a little more every day. This is the lovely station in Redland which has this lovely bridge over the tracks. It was one of those cold crisp autumn days that makes your nose go pink. I love those days, especially as I had just brought the thickest mittens in the whole entire world!

This skirt fits in so well into this wonderfully rich coloured season, and I love the scallop detail on the pocket. Another of winter buys is this pretty rosey jumper, it is so snuggly and warm (I haven't taken it off since I got it!) This 'Oui' necklace is one from Mod Dolly that I had sent to me along with a dress I bought. It was such a lovely surprise, this is something else I also wont be taking off for a while!

Anyway, enough from me! Thanks for having me Rachel and I hope you enjoyed my post and will come visit me over on my blog.

Love Milly x

9 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on one of these bobble hats, my mums already beat me to it! xx

    januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I really want to track down that jumper, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, its from a vintage/retro shop on Gloucester road in Bristol called Repsycho! xxx

      Delete
  3. yay what a sweetheart :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper is lovely - and I love Redland station - it's so picturesque! That's where I took these shots: http://shipshapeandbristolfashion.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/knit-one-pearl-one/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great place for a photo shoot! x

      Delete
  5. Super cute post dear! Love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so lovely! x
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3