Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Coat: c/o Motel//Burgundy skirt: Topshop//Denim shirt: vintage//Lace top: F21//Patent flats: Topshop//Necklace: Topshop

I'm hoping everyone has had a lovely Christmas- I've certainly eaten and drunk plenty, opened stockings and presents and been spoilt by those closest to me! I'm sure I'll be posting some bits and bobs soon.

These photos are from a few days ago, when D, my mum and I braved the West End for some last minute shopping- luckily (but also, oddly) Oxford Street was pretty empty relatively speaking, and shops already had sales on, which I found quite depressing. Still we had the whole of the Foxcroft & Ginger basement to ourselves and enjoyed our tea and sandwiches very much indeed.

27 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! I'm glad your day was nice!
    Your outfit here is so cute! I love the lace top with the coat with the fur collar. I just bought a burgundy skirt like that too. I plan on getting a lot of wear out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like the crochet top, very pretty and looks spot on with the shirt! My red skirt has been a massive part of my outfits this month that I seem to keep wearing it constantly. A lot of shops have had the sales on earlier than usual, not bought anything as yet though! Hope you've had an awesome day, merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too =) U look gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, love the shoes

    merry christmas to you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonerful photos and your top looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your crochet top! <3 Such a gorgeous piece!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice outfit♥♥

    xoxo from JP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow so great outfit!
    Merry Christmas! :)
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coat, I think the sales start earlier and earlier every year...

    Janine xx
    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas, I love your shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas! Glad you had a lovely day. Lovely outfit, I really like the jacket and your shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, I've had my eye on the very same skirt in topshop! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a brill christmas lovely!

    I am always so wowed by your style lady, you just put outfits togeather so well! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas, my always gorgeous Rachel.
    Loving that lace top.
    FELIZ NAVIDAD!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely necklace & outfit! I hope you had a lovely Christmas Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my, you look so wonderful <3 i'm in love with your layers *_* <3 it's amazing!
    happy belated xmas sweetie!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your shoes!
    this outfit is darling :)

    Happy holidays
    xox

    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. adore the red skirt!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the whole outfit! the colour combination is just perfect.
    and your necklace with the birds is so cute!

    xxx
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry Christmas! Love this outfit, the shoes are so cute!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely outfit and pictures! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous outfit, really love the contrast with your top and the denim shirt <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3