Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Blue Sky Thinking

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Coat: Primark//Shirt: Topshop//Trousers: Zara//Loafers: c/o Barratts //Necklace: c/o Megan Jane Jewellery

A while ago I was contacted by Barratts and was allowed to pick a pair of shoes! Now when I think Barratts it brings to mind clomping school shoes, the tired-looking shop on my local high street and maybe some dodgy heels.. Well, no more. The website has so much to choose from that there were plenty of shoes I liked alongside those that weren't really me. I picked these loafers thinking they would be great for Spring (I'm still waiting).

Yes, the weather we've been having has been pretty dreadful. It really feels like we've been in Winter for a good five months now, which is nearly half the year. Horrid. Now's when I start wishing I lived somewhere else, it doesn't have to be super exotic, just somewhere with blue skies (to match my outfit) !

29 comments:

  1. These shoes from Barrats are great, really go with the outfit and looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, I feel ya about the weather. Come on Spring!!

    Lottie x

    http://lottiekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love those shoes, perfect for spring/summer. Would look great with a striped top too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over your coat. It's too amazing.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades of bluuue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee those shoes!
    I wish Spring would hurry up too. I'm bored of the cold now. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this all blue look! And those shoes are so wonderful, I really wish spring would hurry up, we have sooo much snow :(
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shoes! This look is so simple but still really nice. I'm a winter girl but even I'm ready for some summer sun now! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elles sont sympas tes petites chaussures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the loafers!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black and tan contrast of the loafers is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blue pants!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would very much like all of these clothes! It's really simple but you wear it so well. Also those shoes are my sort of shoe!

    I know how you feel, I'm fed up of being freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit as always, I really want a denim shirt! You make me wish my hair was long enough to tie up, yours looks so lovely :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this blue outfit and the shoes! Barratts have upped their game! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this look especially the cute shoes! xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really enjoying all these anonymous comments you've got. I'm also liking the loafers, I felt the same way about Barrats. I love your trousers.

    My webpage blog: view

    (not actually linked, don't have time for that)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit, your shoes are super cute!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yet another amazing coat on show here!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Que adorables los zapatos! Me gusta mucho como te queda el pelo asi, te vez muy fresca x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love this outfit! All blue outfits are so lovely. I cannot wait for some nice weather, can't be dealing with all this cold for much longer! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm totally in love with tone-in-tone looks and matching accessories <3 ... Looks perfect on you! Would be happy to have you on my blog! Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The loafers are just to die for hun! :))

    I am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel, Maybelline and other! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing shoes!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3