Monday, 25 March 2013

More Horsing Around

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Coat: charity shop//Dress worn as blouse: H&M (via Charlestownvintage //Jeans: Topshop Joni Jeans//Boots: Office//Hat: Topshop

So I'm pretty darn happy with this horse print number I bought from the lovely Charlie's blog sale. I never really get round to doing that sort of thing- all my cast offs end up in charity shops, which is nice but I could do with a few extra pounds every now and then. I might try and organise myself a bit better next time I have a clear out.

I am beyond tired today, what with a 30th birthday on Saturday night and a little more celebrating last night (yet a respectable bed time of 10.30pm) I seem to be constantly tired. I think also the stress of prepping for the interview and of course the process itself took it out of me more than I'd thought! Thanks for the congratulations messages. I will be moving to a different charity, doing Direct Marketing (essentially coming up with and producing things that will make supporters give more moolah to the charity). Nervous already.

32 comments:

  1. Love the coat you managed to nab in a charity shop you bargain hunter!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blouse/dress is beautiful, I love the print!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super stunning <3 i love your shirt!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great printed blouse!!! I love me a good animal print. And this jacket is really perfect
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt/dress is seriously good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blouse/dress is a great buy! I love how you styled it!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute blouse! I initially thought it was unicorn print but horses are still cool ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr - UK Fashion and Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sold some clothes on eBay recently and it's amazing what people will pay money for haha.
    Love the hat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the horse print!
    And yay on the new job - I always get mega scared when doing anything for the first time but I'm sure you'll be fab :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your coat!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute shirt!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was it your birthday?? If it was, Happy Birthday girl! Also, congrats on the new job! I work in marketing too =).
    And of course, adorable outfit as always! Love the hat! Gotta get myself one of them cute hats!


    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely outfit love the shirt! I need some of those joni jeans as well xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your boots, and your blog is wonderful I am so happy I've found it! I've followed you. OX

    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIj9DR1JTsy_zh8Re2jULA?feature=guide
    ox-lana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. that dress is so lovely! Adore the print of it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwh babe you will be fine, no need for nerves. <3

    & I love this dress, such a cute print. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfit, like the colour coordination and boots very much

    x

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  20. still adoring this coat and loving the boots! fantastic news about work as well in a time when you don't hear a lot of it! good luck :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous coat :) love the hat too! :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Elle est sympa ta blouse ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The horse print is so lovely and I love the ochre colour, it looks wonderful with your coat!
    Good luck with the interview and new job, I'm sure you'll be fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the little burst of colour from the top/dress! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the coat!


    Have a look at my latest post!

    http://www.honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay well done on your new job thats amazing news :D Sounds like a great job too I hope it all goes really well for you :) :)
    Love love love everything about this outfit!! The blouse is beautiful and I love how you've styled it, I wish I could rock a hat as well as you!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your new job!
    Ah it looks lovely on you, i'm glad you like it! I never thought to style it like that, but I love it!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3