Thursday, 28 March 2013

Neon Haze

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Coat: charity shop//Dress: Topshop//Beanie: H&M//Boots: Office//Zatchel: c/o Zalando//Rings: Topshop

Like most of the UK I'm pretty fed up of the persistent cold weather, it really is ridiculous. Meanwhile my mum is enjoying 20 degree weather in France, reading a book with her morning coffee on the terrace (thanks for that). But at least I'm quite on trend with my neon and monochrome ensemble.

Meanwhile the Glastonbury line up was revealed last night, a mixture of jubilation and disappointment for many. I am looking forward to seeing The Rolling Stones but I can see where others are coming from who say that most of the budget must have gone on securing them.. I personally really don't like Mumford & Sons, fake folk + banjos + tweeds = No thanks. I'm definitely excited for Foals, Elvis Costello, PiL, The xx, Phoenix, Alt-J, Everything Everything etc etc. It's not all about the music of course, there's the Healing Fields, the mead tent, tai chi lessons, flower crowns, raucous music at the band stand and of course the cider bus. Roll on June.

31 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous and I love the pop of neon in your outfit! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit, my dear^^
    Lovely cap. I like neon..
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*


    Miśka
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely missed out on tickets, so envious you're going! The xx will be brilliant!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kick myself daily for not taking a gamble and applying for Glastonbury. Line up's incredible this year. Ooh, and I'm very much in love with your outfit x Becky

    cosmeticdebris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always glorious Raquel.
    Feliz semana Santa, guapa.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress on you, and so jealous of your mum! ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks incredible, I love how you've worn it with that neon beanie : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that coat, can't believe you got it for just £15! I left France for England just as it was getting warm there, i'm not well pleased xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your coat! :)
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mum's been in Miami for 2 weeks in 30 degree heat! She keeps sending me photos of her drinking margharitas, the cow!
    Anyway...nice hat! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh I'm so jealous you're going to Glasto! Line up this year is awesome! Loving the neon hat by the way, perfect for this chilly spring!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect pairing of the hat with the neutrals! Just a bit of brightness in the early spring dark.
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neon beanie always make an outfit look so damn good, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooo the xx- they're so amazing, you're lucky you'll get to see them! chicago's festival was announced today too and i cannot wait to make my credit card explode from buying those tickets. so worth it. and im LOVING your look! that neon hat was the perfect touch for that patterned dress. it made it so edgy and interesting

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great neon touch!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the neon hat! You look lovely as usually missy xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. wooo i love your bannies and the color really cool !!

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your dress :) I really want a monochrome dress!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your dress and that hat is awesome!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love a flash of neon and adore the Topshop dress

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. At least you get to wear that gorgeous coat in this horrid weather! Very jealous you're off to Glastonbury, personally I think the line up looks fab (although I'm so with you on Mumford and Sons...don't get the hype at all!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Despite the cold, you look amazing babe :D

    Very jealous about you going to Glastonbury! Lucky thing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that hat! Definitely needed in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This weather is insane right?! I need a stylish hat like yours!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic dress! Really love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the lime with the black and white.

    http://bridgetmarowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I feel like it's been cold everywhere lately! I hope spring weather makes it to you soon! At least you look super cute in your classic coat and cool geometric dress.

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the dress!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3