Friday, 8 March 2013

That time I wore a Pharaoh jumper

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Pharaoh jumper: Fab//Jeans: Topshop Joni Jeans//Boots: Topshop//Sunglasses: from Nepal

Yes the Pharaoh jumper! Bought from the website Fab in a fit of madness back in January..the material is a bit odd, it's like wearing a 90s shell suit. But otherwise I like having a mummy on me.

I also wanted to mention this lovely little Italian place on Caledonian Road, the place-with-no-name (see here). It is so Italian that the menu is only in Italian and the waitress wasn't too sure how to translate some of it. Italians eat here which is a good sign. They have a photo of a cat which is also a good sign. And oh yes, the food is pretty tasty too. It's all cooked fresh when you order it in their tiny kitchen, so best not to go here if you're in a hurry, or on your lunch break (ahem). This time Tach and I had the escalopine al vino (definitely chicken escalope and not scallops) which was very nice indeed. They always have pretty table decorations, serve you tap water with mint or lemon, and the vibe is relaxed and friendly. Go forth and enjoy if you happen to be in the area!

Don't forget about my giveaway, ends Sunday :) Enter Here .

30 comments:

  1. I like the print on this jumper, it sort of reminds me of The Mummy film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is epic! x

    http://lottiekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the jumper! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that jumper is the coolest effing thing EVER! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pharaoh jumper! Oh, the vibez it exudes...

    Love it :) And oh gosh that restaurant sounds so lovely...drooling at the chicken pic. Omnomnom...

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy jumper! Love it!
    I love the joni jeans too. Going to buy some tomorrow! They're perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's mental - my friend lives literally a hop skip and a jump from there! I must have been so close to you haha! Love this jumper, I've been desperate for the Klimpt kiss one but I'm saving me pennies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your glass:))

    fashionfrommyeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get someone to take me to this place, looks so delish! I love your jumper too, it's mental haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, your top is so neat! so bold!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's like Egypt came to you and jumped onto your sweater! So cool.
    Also, that food looks incredible.

    Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks so delicious! I haven't been to Caledonian Road for years...

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow that jumper is so damn cool, and the pictures are gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ill have to add this restaurant to my list! Love finding different places in London
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que increible esta el top, me ha encantado! El restaurant tiene muy buena pinta, me encanta la comida italiana casera :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you look quite interesting. i'm not a big fan of such blouses but you look really good! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look fab and this restaurant sounds amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this place seems like such a find! I love nothing better than discovering an authentic place and I would say that Italian is probably one of their harder ones to find given all the chain restaurants that we have!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want, want your pharaoh jumper and your whole look, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Is that your house???
    great to find a place so unique and real.
    have a fabulous Sunday, Rachel
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha love this babe, he looks so cute.

    & your hair totally matches. ;) Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh I'm thinking of getting a t-shirt with this print on it! Looks so wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an interesting jumper, this resturant sounds lovely and the food is making my mouth water! Hope you're having a great day.
    xo Natasha
    http://thenightiswild.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is this sweater Mr Gugu and Miss Go? I've never heard of FAB before but it's eppppic. Love digital prints.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. This restaurant looks delicious, I love Italian food! I'm also really enjoying your pharaoh top, you look cracking my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow - i loved that tea site! a lot of ideas for a cuppa ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3