Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Circle of Life

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cardigan: Topshop// Top: H&M//Jeans: Toshop Joni Jeans//Espadrilles: From Seville//Sunglasses: Topshop

This outfit is from some weeks ago, I'm not sure where I was going or what I was doing- maybe going to the farmer's market. High waisted jeans are perfect for all those slightly-too-short tops that look a bit odd with normal jeans (however I've realised my Joni jeans have white threads in the seams which is really annoying. I don't think I can exchange them after so many wears and washes). Anyway it was nice to take my Lion King to out for a spin (don't tell me it doesn't make you think of that film. Ok, maybe it's just me)

I'm still not feeling too inspired blog-wise these days. I've not been commenting much, or replying to emails which is a bit naughty. Hopefully I will get on top of things again soon.

24 comments:

  1. LOVE this look. Espedrilles are my go to shoe for the summer! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the Tee, and Joni jeans are thee comfiest, wearing pair right now! Haha!

    Samantha xxx

    http://blue-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the top, and I've been meaning to try on those jeans!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this outfit and the espadrilles! You look lovely :) oh you should ask to swap your Joni jeans for the new version with no white seams. I took mine back for them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice top. A x

    http://becomingraje.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now have circle of life in my head & want to watch the Lion King. Thanks babe ;D

    You look stunning :)
    Need some of those jeans in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top! You look beautiful. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about that problem with the black Jonis. I was going to get some, but it put me off a bit :/ I love my light blue ones.
    Haha that top definitely reminds me of The Lion King too! It's really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute girl- and I'm dying over those sunnies! Just great!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh it does sort of remind me of the Lion King. I think it's lovely though. I've been steering well clear of crop tops as they rather scare me, and since I don't wear jeans I have no idea what I'd wear them with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that t-shirt! It's gorgeous and it goes so well with the black leggings! I'm also from the UK! Hopefully you might have time to check out my style too!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean - I feel so behind in blogging partially due to me feeling a lack of inspiration and partially because of being away. I think the warm weather makes all things better though :-)

    As soon as I saw your title, that song popped in my head :-) It's been ages since I've seen The Lion King. That top is an absolute dream. I love the cut and colors in it. Now I only wish I had the figure to wear a cute little cropped top like that! It's so pretty on you Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This top is amazing! I want to try the Joni jeans, are they any good?

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your blog fatigue doesn't last too long, yours is always one of my faves ♥ Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look stunning love ! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely get a Lion King vibe from your top and I love it! These high waisted jeans look fantastic with it. I wish I had a pair like them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT POST:) your blog Is such an inspiration.

    If you like LC s fashion collection...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The jeans are stunning!
    Which size have you bought?
    I want to order them online but I'm not sure which size. Would you say they are true to size or smaller?

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3