Saturday, 3 August 2013

My Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


So MoneySupermarket.com are hosting a little competition which involves sharing your ultimate summer driving playlist, and be in with the chance of winning an iPad, which I definitely wouldn't say no to.. I can't actually drive (I know a lot of people feel this is very hard to believe but living in fairly central London there's no need, although it would be nice for day trips and so on) but these are the songs I would listen to whilst being driven, or on a train somewhere nice:

Velvet Underground- Who Loves the Sun

Grease Soundtrack- Summer Loving

The Kinks- Sunny Afternoon

Buddy Holly- Everyday

The Beatles- Drive my Car

The Beach Boys- Little Deuce Coupe

Foals- Inhaler

The Drums- Let's go surfing

Bob Dylan- Highway 61 revisited

Hot Chip- Night & Day

Public Enemy- Harder than you think

Veronica Falls- Beachy Head

Air- Cherry Blossom Girl


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

First two images from Weheartit, last four mine (Nepal and Copenhagen)




Don't forget my giveaway- you can win a pair of shoes of your choice, enter HERE

19 comments:

  1. Love your playlist! Seems we have quite similar taste :) Love The Beach Boys and The Kinks - always listen to them in the Summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful pictures and great playlist, I have to check these out, thanks for sharing :D!

    xx

    On the Bright Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant playlist and me ow my I want that bike. Gorgeous! x

    www.lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playlist is amazing <3 <3


    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great playlist! I envy you not having to drive. I listen to a lot of Fleet Foxes in the car

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh lovely playlist! Love your pics too - I definitely need to travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaah LOVE that Drums song, takes me to festivals or the beach instantly. Such a summer tune x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, that is summery. I want to go on a road trip. One holiday just makes me want more. SL is great - I would highly recommend. Why did your grandmother used to go a lot? It's lovely obv but that is quite a specific destination! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. drive my car is a must! copenhagen looks beautiful, i'd love to go there x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selections! Making me want to get in the car and just go for a long drive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can;t go wrong with summer lovin!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great playlist and photography
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks! I love this idea! X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Surprisingly, I love pretty much all your picks! And I'm picky (there it goes again) with music. When it comes to Summer roadtrips, I especially love the Beach Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, really appreciate it! :) Great post, looking forward to reading the next one! :D Your photos of Copenhagen are lovely, it's such an amazing city! Hope you win this competition! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your playlist - such a chilled selection both for driving and lazy nights :)

    Laura @ Car Tyres

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3