Friday, 9 August 2013

When the sun goes down

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Dress: Mink Pink//Sandals: Topshop//Bag: Topshop//Sunnies: Primark

I picked up this dress in the UO sale on pay day, so it was meant to be. I've always been a fan of Mink Pink and their prints, but the prices have always put me off. This was back when it was crazy hot out, though I'm still enjoying the slightly cooler temperatures (really wasn't a fan of the 30 + degrees we had in Central London).

Anyway I was recently sent some yummy chocolates from Lindt, and I'm not one to turn down free chocolate. As you can see the packaging is pretty funky and unlike other Lindt products I've seen and tasted over the years- it's a new range called HELLO. I have to say I usually find white chocolate too sweet, but the added bits of lime, coconut, berry, strawberry and coffee were a nice touch. I think my favourite was the "coconut love" one. Yum!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

24 comments:

  1. Love your pictures!

    XOXO

    www.fashionalertt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is awesome, love the print and even better that it was on sale!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, so pretty. And the chocolate looks fantastic :) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dress, it's super comfy isn't it? Plus so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress. I feel the same about mink pink, can't usually afford it so you fid well getting a good sale bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely dress-I adore MinkPink! Also, the Lindt chocolates look so interesting and different from their usual style.
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You lucky girl being sent chocolate! Yummmm. :)

    & your dress is beautiful babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm those chocolates look so tasty!
    And your dress is super cute too! I love the summery print. Those shoes are adorable with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print on the dress! Great outfit.
    Oooh I love the sound of those chocolates- I lurve coconut so I might have to stock up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress - I rarely shop in UO as I think it's so overpriced, but they do sell some really lovely things!
    The chocolate sounds amazing - especially the coconut one. I LUUURVE coconut! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spied this dress too! Really wish I'd snapped it up now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh this dress is so perfect, I'm very jealous you picked it up in the sale - you look so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg i need to try the lime and coffee lindt!! love the dress, its a shame that UO is so pricey normally :( x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, gorgeous dress -- gorgeous print and fit and color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely dress, I also follow you on Instagram and love your photos!

    Please check out my blog. fairybettyw.blogspot.com

    Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so pretty, perfect for summer! I love MinkPink too but only ever buy in the sale! Oh to have endless cash haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never seen those Lindts before...and I'm a big fan of the brand! Hmm - they must not have them over here.

    I love MinkPink too and how perfect that you scored that dress on sale. The color is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your shoes!!!

    And I just gave somebody a box of Lindt chocolates. I've always seen Lindt around but I've never seen these before. I think they look wonderful and hopefully these will be coming to my country soon.

    keepingskeletons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh MinkPink! They can do no wrong and I love this dress. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dress is super, love the colour of it! That chocolate looks great too, the branding is so different from other lindt stuff! omnomnomnom

    BYE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that dress - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3