Thursday, 19 September 2013

Barcelona Part II

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Denim pinafore: Urban Outfitters// Tee shirt, hat: H&M//Sandals: Ebay//Shoulder bag: Zatchels via Zalando*//Necklace: market

OK, I lied, no cats yet, that will be a whole other post. This was one of my favourite holiday outfits- I underestimated how nice it is to wear a dress (or pinafore in this case) that is made of solid enough material not to blow up and expose you. Heaven. The photos were taken by the old cable car line that runs from La Barceloneta beach up to Monjuic (anyone familiar with The Angel's Game will know what gruesome things happen on the cable car..). The beach is at Sant Pol de Mar, about 40 minutes up the coast from Barcelona and far nicer than the city's beaches- hardly anyone about, unpolluted clear waters and a little shack selling salads for €5 (take me back there, now).

Also featured here are a pretty lamp post by Casa Battlo (Gaudi), shell fish in La Boqueria and the inside of the Sagrada Familia (which is beautiful). The final Barcelona post WILL feature cats and cemeteries.

27 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Barcelona. It looks really pretty. Love the photo of the beach - that blue sky! <3
    I look forward to the next post - CATS!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and your photos are making me want to book flights to Barcelona now!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with a couple of dresses/skirts that don't lead to repeated but less graceful Marilyn Monroe moments :) I love the pinafore and striped tee and you've accessorised it really nicely. I was in Barcelona a couple of years ago but one of my friends was mugged which coloured the holiday but your pics have made me really want to revisit and see it properly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the cats and cemeteries features my little ginger friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look so cute, loving the pinafore xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the denim! And your photos are making me itch to travel!

    xx.
    Stephanie | fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip was perfect <3 I love the photography <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so beautiful! I really must visit Barcelona!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was a little freaked out for a moment there because I have the same bag and thought that was my pinny too haha! Great minds... ;) I've always wanted to visit Barcelona properly, it's definitely on my list. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit and not flashing your knickers is always a bonus! it looks like you had an amazing time...well jel :( x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! What a perfect summer outfit. I love that denim pinafore with the striped t-shirt. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous here, and the issue about it now blowing for all too see may just be the tipping point to make me buy a denim number.
    Plus you look good in any hat - little bit of observation there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Qué bien se te ve, Raquel guapa.
    Un abrazo grande, grande y no me olvidessssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so beautiful!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute outfit, this denim pinafore is lovely. so jealous of you being in Barcelona. Hear that it is so beautiful over there

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  16. Denim is so practical! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always look great, such a classic and stylish outfit! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely photos!
    Barcelona looks wonderful and your outfit does too!
    -maria
    xox

    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing - I loooove the gold Zatchels bag, the colour and shape are so perfect. PS - Yes you should definitely try dim sum one day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I'd like to go to Barcelona. I've never been. I've also got my eyes on a Zatchels bag but I really shouldn't! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit! Barcelona looks pretty fantastic - that blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooo great pics! and loving your outfit, looking sttyyylin

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww I hope you had a great time in Barcelona! :) you look lovely in those overalls!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  24. La Boqueria is THE shit! It's so much awesome than a regular supermarket ahah!

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3