Saturday, 2 November 2013

Ruby+Ed

ruby+ed faux fur racoon tippet ruby+ed faux fur uk fashion lifestyle blogger uk fashion lifestyle blogger uk fashion lifestyle blogger

Coat: Monki// Racoon faux fur tippet: Ruby + Ed*//Dress: Primark//Fluffy jumper: Topshop//Boots: Topshop//Bag: vintage

Ooh it's been ages since I've posted. This past week has been pretty busy- Arsenal match, drinks with friends, drinks and dinner and more drinks with other friends, and a Halloween party (dress up consisted of a PVC skirt and my Topshop x JW Anderson ghost jumper..) Suffice to say I am one tired Rachel and do not want to do anything strenuous for the next 48 hours.

This lovely faux fur racoon tippet was sent to me by Ruby + Ed , a pretty lovely brand with a gorgeous website full of faux fur goodness, the cosiest slippers , loungewear and lots more. This tippet (sounds better than scarf) feels really nice on and was the perfect accessory for a blustery day over the park.

20 comments:

  1. The tippet (you're right, it does sound cuter than scarf!) looks amazing :) such a cute winter accessory!
    You look lovely :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, such a gorgeous dress!

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, I adore your outfit :) and your lipstick looks amazing, too! xx Cici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit as ever Rachel! Love the coat, I must buy something from
    Monki, seen so much lovely stuff on blogs from them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Off to check out Ruby + Ed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sound just like me when you describe your week, drinks drinks and more drinks! the tippet (never heard that word before in my life) is a lovely addition to your coat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you. I have had a lot going on recently too...I really need a long nap! hehe

    As always, lovely outfit!

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look amazing Rachel, even when cozied up for the warm weather! I just look a brute in my bobble hat and hoodie : /

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tippet is beautiful :) (You're right, sounds better than a scraf!)

    I know what you mean with lots going on, can't wait to get work over with today for a lazy day tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cosy and cute!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tippet is lovely and you look so cosy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look...your hair, the cosy looking tippet topped off by your lipstick and the lovely background. New follower here x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look adorable <3 !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this collar, perfect for keeping out a chill. I've got one lurking in my cupboard somewhere, need to dig it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tippet DOES sound nicer than scarf! Yours is gorgeous and looks super snuggly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The tippet is beautiful, adds a very elegant, classy sort of look. Your hair looks stunning like that too I must say! Thanks for your comment also - I agree the drawings are ace!

    Definitely sounds like you've had a mad few days, get those feet up misses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderfully put together outfit! The red lip really tops it off!

    www.stylishsilhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The tippet will be a perfect pick for winter, the crisp cold air I've been feeling lately!

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3