Monday, 2 December 2013

London Retro glasses

London retro glasses fashion blogger London retro glasses fashion blogger Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us London retro glasses fashion blogger myoptique

London Retro glasses: MyOptique*

I was recently sent this gorgeous pair of glasses by MyOptique , from the London Retro range. This is a range I'd actually eyed up a while back so I jumped at the chance. The new Metropolitan collection is all about celebrating London, with the styles named after iconic landmarks- mine are called Soho- loving the tortoiseshell. They arrived in no time at all even though my prescription is pretty hardcore, so I was impressed with that. I had the arms slightly re-fitted as I have such a small face, so they fit perfectly. For some reason I can't seem to smile in these glasses- I wasn't really in a bad mood, honest.

13 comments:

  1. love these and the shape of the frames suits your face perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice <3

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as usual Rachel! The colour of the frame is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply chic! <3
    I'd love to stay connected. Following you now, follow back? :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Rachel, these really suit you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fantastic! the glasses seems very good :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE them - I've been wearing the same pair since 2009 and since starting work at the law firm, I've been wearing my glasses more than ever (12 hour days = not particularly contact lens friendly hours). I think I'm finally going to treat myself to a new pair in the New Year - and yours are certainly great inspiration for a new style, you look fantastic :)

    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog because you liked one of my posts on instagram, and Im really glad you did! - Funny enough I was actually eyeing (heh, chortle, eyes, get it! - anywaaaays) up this range a couple of days ago. my glasses are uber tired and in need of a break, I love yours though! and I feel like you can't really appreciate the need for large lenses until you find yourself looking over the top, or underneath the really little ones they make!

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3