Monday, 3 March 2014

Of crochet, juicing and newbie nerves

she likes black crochet jumper outfit post how to wear check plaid skirt uk fashion and lifestyle blogger cold knees uk fashion and lifestyle blogger cold knees uk fashion and lifestyle blogger cold knees

Camel coat: Joseph via charity shop//Lace crochet jumper: SheLikes* //Black cami top: Primark//Check skirt: River Island//Loafers: Topshop

It was once again the case that the whole world + their nosy dog came out for a walk whilst we tried to take these photos. So we did it super speedily and consequentially they're not great. Oh well. I'm loving this little crochet top from She Likes (though I won't be wearing it with just my bra underneath like the model, I'm not that cool/slightly risque), and I still don't regret buying this River Island plaid skirt in two colours.

I'm currently enjoying my second day off (four day weekend for me)- tomorrow I start my new job at possibly the largest cancer charity in the UK. Scary stuff. Back to being the lame new girl. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm also quite getting into juicing (and colour coordinating glasses and straws to go with, like a pro) and so far having to omg! wash the juicer after making the juice isn't proving too taxing. Apparently that's a major bugbear for people.
PS: I'm also thinking of getting a blog redesign- anyone got some good recommendations for cheap designers?

24 comments:

  1. Good luck at your new job lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely...good luck at the new job!! I love juices, so yummy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love that top! Good luck with your new job!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! Good luck! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that skirt! Good luck in your new job lovely! Oh and I highly recommend Abby from Baggle Web Design for a blog re-design :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not much of a juicer, but that color coordination is convincing me to give it a go...your skirt is soooooo sweet...!

    All the best for your new job, you'll be awesome!

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love juices and smoothies and anything else that gives me a pop of energy, I prefer it to coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous outfit! Hope your new job is going well! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely skirt. Good luck with the new job just by some biscuits for your first day you will fit right in Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your first day in the new job went well - and that it's still going well! It's always scary starting somewhere new and getting to know a bunch of new people, but it'll be worth it in the end and I bet a job with a charity is so rewarding. You look gorgeous and I wouldn't regret the skirt in two colours either - I love it and I wish it was mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your new job has been going well! I love your skirt by the way - I've never seen such a gorgeous skirt from River Island, will have to pop in at some point (when I'm not on a shopping ban!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't wait to buy a juicer so i can start juicing as well, all the nice weather has made me crave juices lately!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww that coat is beautiful!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow great combination! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your smoothies look so vibrant and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit, liking your coat. All the best with your new job, you are going to be awesome new girl!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently started juicing cuz I got a juicer for Christmas and I totally love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your style!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice and lovely blog.If you are interested in following each others blog,please follow me and get followed back.Please write in comments also that you have followed my blog.Thanks .Love you.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/04/top-online-shopping-sites-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so beautiful and you picture looks so charming

    http://www.jacketsalemalls.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you, I love reading your pretty words <3